Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Projects

Wayne has been busy finishing up some more projects. He and our friend Bob enjoy working on cut glass and came up with this firetruck for Jonathan. The next project is a bass fish for our pastor.Wayne finished this punched rug a few weeks ago and asked if I'd help him make it into a pillow for another friend's birthday.
Do you recognize this guy?It's our Matthew in 'disguise' using fake beard hair and special glue.

My current project is knitting a pair of socks for a customer. They're a blend of alpaca and merino wool in brown. If they come out as nice as I think they will, I may have to make a pair for myself!

In closing, I'll share a smile...This a.m. a friend at church asked Ian if he was a 'Mexican jumping bean'. Ian quickly answered, "No. I'm a boy from Unadilla."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the disguise ... especially the hat!