Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just a blog

I thought I'd share some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Last week was VERY crazy with either a medical/dental appointment every day of the week, but mixed in were some fun times...

Matt had some church friends over last Wednesday and they made Chinese food--authentic Chinese food. One of the guys was a missionary to China and learned how to make some tasty dishes. The verdict was... "It's better than any Chinese food I've ever had!"

Wayne has been working on his rug hooking project and is almost finished with an original design...I'll share the finished project in a future blog.
My friend Tami came over the other day and asked the girls if she could braid their hair. Here's her finished handiwork.


2 comments:

sue said...

I know that you are super busy, but I SO enjoy new blogs!!! it's always so nice to "see" everyone... I keep thinking that I would like my family to run the farm for a few days, and take a drive out to see you.. dog work has taken a slow road, so I sort of have the time.... it would be nice, just wonder if I am "brave" enough to travel alone...well, maybe with Camille.... I'll have to really think about this.....

Linda said...

Come on down, Sue! (Tell Camille there are plenty of cows in this part of NY!)