Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dog Nights of Winter

In the great white north country there is the term of a '3-dog night' which means it's so cold you need 3 dogs to sleep with you to keep warm. It has been cold, but not that cold. I'd say we've been having 1-dog night temps... Well, I guess I'm not really sleeping, but Captain was doing a good job of keeping my feet warm while I was knitting the other night. He does like to come up on our bed at night until Katelyn comes and reminds him that he's her dog and is supposed to be on her bed.

And this picture is of Rachael's and Ian's snow creation...a snow hound sniffing out a good mystery!

1 comment:

sue said...

oh that snow hound is just too cute!!! and that's where a cocker belongs... on your feet, try have six that want the same spot on your lap!!!!!!