Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mid-December!

I can't believe that it's already the middle of December...and I still haven't got my packages out! I got the cards out this morning, and hopefully, the packages will go tomorrow (or the next day!). It's a good thing I have an understanding family!


The little guys are so excited about Christmas. We set up the tree Sunday and they had a great time decorating it. This year we have a train going around the base of the tree so 2 little boys are very happy about that.

Our family has been dealing with the stomach bug--5 down; 4 to go. Nothing like a good stomach bug to force you to rest when you least want to.

I did finish the back and front of Wayne's sweater...hmmm...I wonder if he'd settle for a vest this Christmas. He's not pressuring me to finish the sweater by the 25th, but I sure would like to have it finished by then. I also have to spin up some yarn to go with someone's gift....and make some goat's milk fudge...and do the baking. Maybe the sweater will be a Happy 2009 gift.

No comments: