Friday, October 29, 2010

Memories Made

A week has passed since my last post, and the days have been busy, but I had to share some of the special memories of the week...

The 3-day art class was a huge success. What an amazing couple the Stebbings are! I am so very thankful that God blessed our lives with the 3 days together. Before they left on Saturday afternoon I had to get some pictures of them with some of the family...
Mrs. Stebbing went home with a bit of our farm. She is wearing an ear warmer made from Arthur Angora's yarn. She also has a felted catnip mouse to share with her cat family back in NC.
We're now enjoying DVDs of Mr. Stebbings teachings. Ian excitedly exclaims, "It's our Mr. Stebbing! I know him!" Ian loves to try to identify the artists of the artwork featured in the program.

Jonathan called from the upstairs bathroom yesterday, "I'm in my chrysallis, and I'm about to hatch!" I went upstairs to find him 'hanging' in his chrysallis sleeping bag from a towel hook.
This is the 'hatched' butterfly spreading and drying his wings...

On Wednesday Jonathan has swimming lessons. He was so excited to go this week because his
teacher told him that after the session, he'd introduce him to a fireman. Jonathan is watching the digital clock on the microwave so he wouldn't be late for his lesson."Fireman Frank" gave Jonathan a patch from an old uniform, a fire helmet, and a fire dog magnet. Another wonderful memory made.

No comments: