Thursday, October 14, 2010

As usual, life has been hectic. It seems like the days are flying by as fast as the leaves are dropping from the trees!
A couple of weeks ago Marc wasn't feeling well. Captain continued to provide the TLC that only he can provide when an illness strikes. Marc recovered by the next day and was back to normal.

Jonathan surprised me the other day by coming to the door while I took advantage of some lovely autumn sunshine and yelling, "Say CHEESE!" I turned to find him with the digital camera. He did a pretty good job of snapping the picture. (I'm not going to include all the other photos he took...one of the smoke detector, his lego toy creations, the floor, a close up of his face, or the close up of his open mouth!)
Jon decided to enter his 'space capsule' and travel to outer space the other day. He wanted a picture of him getting ready to 'take off'.

And I had to share a pic of our 2 'little guys' being silly.

No comments: