Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Style

Today was another beautiful 'unofficial' spring day. We were outside enjoying it as much as possible.

This morning and afternoon I plucked the 'wool' from Sophia and Arthur...they look like they went on a major diet! I'll have to get pics posted for you to see their new look.

I do have pictures of Rachael's new look. She's been wanting her hair cut and today was the day.
We also received some good news yesterday...workers' comp has approved the implant of the neuro-stimulator. Wayne will have the surgery on March 30th (a year to the day of his cancer surgery).

1 comment:

sue said...

OH PRAISE GOD!!!! Praise God!!! that is such good news for Wayne... and the 30th.. a perfect day... that is my 50th birthday... so I will send all my birthday wishes to Wayne for a quick surgery and speedy recovery and much, much success with the implant... PLEASE keep me posted!!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!