Monday, June 22, 2009

Please be praying for...

When we were stationed at Andrews AFB, Bill, Barb, and their two girls lived in our courtyard. They helped me maintain my sanity when Wayne was in Iceland for a year. Matthew was 6 years, Nathanial 3 years, and Marc 6 weeks old when Wayne left for Iceland. As the years have passed, we've kept in touch and have been blessed by visits from Bill and Barb whenever they are in upstate NY to visit her sister. Bill and Barb stopped in for lunch this past Memorial Day.

This morning Bill called to tell me that their youngest daughter passed away last Thursday evening due to complications from pneumonia. I can not even begin to imagine the heartache they are feeling, and I'm asking all my faithful blog followers to lift up Bill, Barb, and their other daughter Jennifer (and her family) as they deal with this tremendous loss.

It's also a reminder of how quickly life can change...I think I'm going to go find my kids and give them a hug.

1 comment:

sue said...

Oh this is such sad news... I will certianly keep them in our prayers... Kas has had a similar situation in her life... a dear friend of her's lost a baby yesterday... she was 7 months along... they actually found that there was a problem a few weeks ago and feared this would happen. so, she sort of had some warning, but that doesn't make things any easier... there will be a little furneal on Sat. for "baby Rose"... so, please keep Annie in your prayers too....